Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
- If the purchased product has been used for economic or professional purposes, the normal procedure for lodging claims does not apply. In these cases, as a rule, the time for lodging claims will be 6 months or more, if permitted by the manufacturer. During this period, if defects arise that are the fault of the manufacturer, the product will be replaced or repaired.
- To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
- There is no right of withdrawal if the purchaser has received products in sealed packaging that are not eligible for return for health or hygiene reasons and that have been opened after delivery.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
- To return the goods, you must submit a declaration of withdrawal (the form for which can be found here: Declaration of withdrawal to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
- If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
- The goods must be returned to the Mereneid store at the address: Tähesaju tee 9, 13917 Tallinn or Itella / Smartpost parcel machine in Tallinn Tähesaju Selver (Tähesaju tee 1, 13917 Tallinn). Mark Mereneid Trading OÜ as the recipient of the parcel, e-mail: email@example.com and phone: +372 56789 399.