Nowadays cream mousse has become fashionable in many cosmetic fields. 19 years ago Greppmayr GmbH was a pioneer in the development of this particular type of application.
During a laborious production process high quality substances are amalgamated into an oil in water emulsion which produces a mousse.
Callusan is characterised by its simple and comfortable application. The delicate cream mousse is absorbed into the skin quickly without leaving a residue. An unpleasant greasy film is a thing of the past.
Callusan’s innovative aerosol technology also has many advantages with regard to sustainability. The filled cans have an air-tight seal, which protects them from contamination, enabling us to preserving substances to a minimum.
- The fine, light and airy mousse is quickly and completely absorbed.
- No unpleasant greasy film remains on the skin after application.
- Stockings (also compression and support stockings) and shoes can be put on without waiting time.
- The skin pores are not clogged, natural skin functions are preserved.
- Pleasantly subtle scent. The non-perfumed urea mousse are completely odourless.
- Since a small amount per application is sufficient, Callusan mousses are very efficient and economical.
- All types have been dermatologically tested.
- Release the spray nozzle by pushing it forward.
- Shake can well before use. To release cream mousse, hold the can with the nozzle pointing downwards.
- Apply a walnut size amount on the affected skin twice a day.
Check out the Callusan product range
Callusan – Mares cream mousse – 175 ml12.99 €
Callusan – Hydro cream mousse – 125 ml9.99 €
Callusan – Extra cream mousse – 125 ml9.99 €
Callusan – Forte cream mousse – 125 ml10.99 €
Callusan – Fresh cream mousse – 125 ml10.99 €
Callusan – Vinum cream mousse – 125 ml10.99 €
Callusan – Rapid cream mousse – 125 ml10.99 €
Callusan – Hand+ cream mousse – 75 ml8.75 €